måndag, september 21, 2009

Joy turned to pain like Frankie Beverly and Maze


Vilket verb använder man för planlöst surfande på Spotify? Typ som googla för Spotify. Spotta? Spotifiera? Anywhooo. Sprang in i den här sköningen på Spotify.

Frankie Beverly and Maze - I need you



Nice lyrics...

Like the flowers need the rain like a blind man needs his cane
I need you
Like the darkness needs the night and the moon glow needs the light
I need you
Like the children need to play they laugh and sing from day to day
I need you

I found out about you I can't live without you

Like a person needs a soul like the winter needs the cold
I need you
Like the fire needs the air I won't burn unless you're there
I need you
Like a baby needs to cry if you go I swear I'll die
I need you


Om du aldrig har hört låten men ändå känner igen den så är det kanske för att 50 har återvunnit valda delar till Hustler's ambition. En av Fifs kanske 5 bästa låtar för övrigt. Easy.

Inga kommentarer: